In compliance with the law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce of Spain, we inform you that this website is owned by Microtest S.A.:
COMPANY NAME: MICROTEST S.A.
REGISTERED OFFICE: Calle del Valle de Tobalina 10, 28021 Madrid, Spain
CONTACT: email@example.com, +34 91 796 33 32
The website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Microtest S.A. does not guarantee that the functions of this site are uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents are correct, accurate or reliable, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful elements.
COMPANY NAME: MICROTEST S.A.
ADRESS: Calle del Valle de Tobalina 10, 28021 Madrid, Spain
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org +34 91 796 33 32
Purposes of the treatment
We inform you that the data you provide us by any ways (website, email, paper forms, and / or any other document) will be incorporated into our customer management program. MICROTEST S.A. will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion, or request about our professional services.
- Commercial communications: processing your data in order to inform you about activities, articles which we think you are interest in and general information about our services by email.
- Performance of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures at the request of the interested party
- Management of supplier data to make paymencurriffts-transfers and direct debits/accounting/fiscal and invoicing.
- Warranty management and after-sale services.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job by a Curriculum Vitae (CV) or emails. You expressly authorize MICROTEST S.A. to proceed with the processing of your data for this purpose. MICROTEST S.A. will treat your data and information provided for the selection process with the strictest confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and / or unauthorized access. Conservation of the data: We also inform you that MICROTEST may keep your Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. After this period, your personal data will automatically be deleted, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- Sending digital promotional communications and newsletters to inform you about our services, offers, promotions and articles or content (newsletter, e-book), which may be of interest to you.
The legal basis to processing personal data is based on the requested consent of the processing and management of any request for information about our professional services, as well as for sending commercial communications carried out by MICROTEST S.A. Explicit consent isn´t needed for a specific legitimation basis such as the fulfilment of a contract and the legal obligations of reporting to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the attention to the possible responsibilities related with the processing of the data. In particular for the exercise and defense of claims to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
How do we obtain your data?
MICROTEST S.A. obtains your data by the following ways:
- The information you provide us when you contract and maintain products and / or services with us directly.
- External sources of information, such as public records, resolutions of the Public Administrations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet, as well as third parties which you have given your consent to for the transfer of your data to credit, financial and insurance entities.
In particular, the data we will process includes the following categories:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial/professional information
- Economic and transaction data
How long will we keep your data?
We will process your personal data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. Once the contract is finished, you will be able to:
- Maintain your consent to facilitate the development of after-sales actions such as future technical assistance.
- Maintain consent to carry out commercial actions: we will process your data for the commercial actions that you have consented to. We will consider that you have chosen this option if you do not expressly revoke your consent.
- Revoke the consent to carry out commercial actions: we will cancel your data treatment by blocking them. With this block, Microtest S.A. will not have access to your data and will only treat them for their availability to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the attention of the possible responsibilities related to the processing of the data, in particular for responding claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We work with the following service providers which have committed to compliance with the data protection laws, at the time of hiring:
- Public Bodies, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, Competent Authorities, when Microtest S.A. has the legal obligation to provide data to them.
Microtest S.A. follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to fullfit its obligations in terms of data protection and will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational actions; manage personal data for the agreed purposes and in accordance only with the documented instructions of Microtest S.A. and delete or return the data to Microtest S.A. once the provision of services ends.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion. You have the right to access the information we have on, as well as, to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep your personal data for the exercise or defense of claims. If you oppose the processing of your personal data, Grupo Microtest S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In addition, opposition to the processing could lead to the impossibility of executing a contract with the customer or supplier, not being able to complete the sale or purchase.
Updates and modifications. Microtest S.A. reserves the right to modify and /or update the information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. The relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment which the website is accessed in.
Communication and support channel
You can communicate any questions about the processing of your personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com